Aam panna is a refreshing Raw Mango Drink that is just perfect to beat the summer heat. It has a wonderful balance of flavors – sweet, sour and savory. It is very refreshing, tasty and easy to make.
Write a review
- Raw mangoes - 2 (large)
- Ice cold water with some ice cubes in it - 4 cups
- Cumin powder - 1 Tsp
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Black salt - 1 Tsp
- Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup or more (as per taste)
- Black pepper - 1/2 Tsp
- Nutmeg powder - a pinch
- Mint leaves - 10 (chopped)
- Wash the raw mangoes thoroughly & boil them in 2 cups of water for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Drain the water & let the raw mangoes to cool down a bit. Remove all the pulp from the mangoes.
- Add the pulp to the ice cold water. Put cumin powder, black pepper, salt, black salt, nutmeg powder and sugar.
- Blend this mixture using the hand blender. Add mint leaves.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve chilled.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/