Aloo Beans Subzi
Beans are a rich source of protein and iron. It's not only high in nutritional content but also tastes very good. Next time you can't think of anything to make, try this easy and quick recipe of aloo beans sabzi that is sure to become a staple "go to" recipe in your household.
Write a review
- Green Beans - 500 gms (cut into 1" pieces)
- Potatoes - 4, small, cut into 1" cubed
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tsp
- Asafoetida - 1/8 Tsp
- Ginger - 1 inch piece, finely chopped
- Garlic -3-4 cloves, finely chopped
- Green chilies - 2, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 Tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Allow them to sizzle.
- Add asafoetida, ginger, garlic and green chilies. Sauté for few seconds.
- Then add turmeric powder, green beans and potatoes. Mix well.
- Add salt, coriander powder and red chili powder. Mix it well.
- Cover and cook until potatoes and green peas are tender, stirring in between. Sprinkle garam masala and some coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapati or parantha.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/