Aloo stuffed bread pakora
Monsoon has finally arrived and so has our desire to munch on a lip smacking hot samosas, pakoras, roasted bhutta rubbed with lemon. The list is endless. It is a pure pleasure to gorge on some taste snacks along with a cup of hot coffee or tea on a rainy day. Made some aloo stuffed bread pakoras. Try this out in your kitchen. You will love it.
Write a review
- Bread slices - 4
- Potatoes - 4 (boiled & mashed)
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tsp
- Ajwain - 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 sprigs (chopped)
- Besan - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Garlic - 5 (chopped)
- Ginger - I inch piece (chopped)
- Curry leaves - 8-10
- Green chilly - 1 (chopped)
- Red chili powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to deep fry
- In a bowl add besan, red chili powder, ajwain, salt, water & mix well to form a thick batter and keep it aside.
- Heat oil ( 1 Tsp) in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add chopped ginger & garlic, saute till the aroma spreads.
- Add chopped onion, curry leaves, green chilly, turmeric, salt & saute till onion turns translucent.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves, mix well and switch off the flame. The stuffing for the bread pakora is ready.
- Cut the bread slice into half, stuff the potatoes in between two slices to form a sandwich.
- Dip the sandwich in a besan batter and deep fry it till it gets golden brown color.
- Remove it in a serving plate. Aloo stuffed bread pakora is ready to serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/