Aloo Stuffed Paneer Sandwich
When your kids get bored of same old butter jam & cheese sandwiches, try this exciting aloo stuffed paneer sandwiches. Paneer slices stuffed with spicy potato mixture, batter coated & grilled on a pan. This quick treat is very easy to make. You surely will love it.
Write a review
- Potatoes - 3 medium boiled, peeled & mashed
- Paneer ( Cottage cheese ) - 400 gms
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 2 chopped
- Ginger - 1 inch piece, chopped
- Oil - 3 Tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 Tbsp
- Coriander - 2 Tbsp chopped
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala - 1 Tsp
- Cornstarch - 2 Tbsp
- Radish slices - for garnish
- Lemon slice - for garnish
- Cut the paneer slices into 2 inch thick slices & set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger & green chilies & sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes & tomato ketchup & mix well. Add chopped coriander, salt and chat masala, mix it well. Cook till done.
- Cut the paneer slices evenly & add the paneer trimmings to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Take a paneer slice & spread the portion of potato mixture & cover it with another paneer slice to form a sandwich.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1-3 cup of water to make a slurry.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip the stuffed paneer slices in a cornstarch slurry & coat evenly in breadcrumbs.
- Place it on the pan & grill till golden brown from both sides.
- Take it out & cut into triangles and serve hot with radish & lemon wedge.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/