Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Salad
This Avocado tomato cucumber salad is a keeper! Easy, Excellent salad with a light, flavorful lemon olive oil dressing with a freshness of cilantro. It makes a perfect lunch or a side dish.
Write a review
- English Cucumber – 1, sliced
- Roma tomatoes – 3, chopped
- Avocados – 3, ripe, chopped
- Red onion – 1, sliced into half-slices
- Cilantro – ¼ cup, chopped
- Olive oil extra virgin – 2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 Tbsp
- Freshly ground coarse sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocados, cucumber, red onion and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/