Baby Corn Sesame Stir Fry
Baby corn is most common in Asian cuisine and is used in stir fries, pastas, pizzas, soups and Manchurian etc. Batter coated baby corns crispy fried and later stir fried with some sauces and spices. Lose yourself in this exciting preparation of baby corn tossed with some amazing flavors.
Write a review
- Baby corn – 250 gm
- All purpose flour – 1 Tbsp
- Corn starch – 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds – 1 Tsp + for garnish
- Oil to deep fry + 1 Tbsp
- Garlic – 1 Tsp, chopped
- Chili flakes – 1 Tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1 Tsp
- Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
- Vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Sugar – ½ Tsp
- Spring onions – 1 Tbsp
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, cornstarch, ginger garlic paste, salt and water. Mix it well. Make it into a thick batter.
- In the batter, add the baby corns, sesame seeds. Mix it well.
- Deep fry the baby corns in the medium hot oil until golden brown and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, saute it for a minute. Add chili flakes, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt. Add the baby corns, toss it well with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and roasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/