Beetroot & Paneer Parantha
Delicious & healthy beetroot & paneer parantha made with the goodness of beetroot in the dough stuffed with paneer mixture. You can make this anytime of the day whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's tastes yummy.
Write a review
- Crumbled Cottage cheese (Paneer) - 1 cup
- Beetroot puree - 3/4 cup
- Whole wheat flour - 2 cups + for dusting
- Salt to taste
- Carom seeds -1/2 Tsp
- Coriander leaves - 3 Tsp
- Ghee - 3 teaspoon + for basting
- Onion (medium) - 1 (chopped)
- Green chilies - 2 (chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 Tsp (grated)
- Chaat masala - 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder - 1 Tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Combine flour, carom seeds, 1 Tsp coriander leaves, 2 Tsp ghee & mix well.
- Add beetroot puree & mix. Add sufficient water & knead into a semi-soft dough. Add 1 Tsp ghee & knead again. Cover the dough with damp cloth for 15 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese, onion, green chili, ginger, chaat masala, coriander powder, red chili powder & garam masala, remaining coriander leaves & salt in another bowl & mix well.
- Divide dough into equal portions and shape into balls. Flatten the balls a little and place a spoonful of cottage cheese mixture in the center and shape again into balls enclosing the mixture. Roll out into paranthas dusting with flour.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the paranthas, one by one, on it and cook basting with ghee till both sides are evenly done.
- Cut into triangles, sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve hot.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/