Bread chana chaat
Bread chana chaat is an alternative to papdi chaat recipe. It is so yummy and satisfying when you make it at home for your family or for a party. Don’t forget the pomegranate, sev and coriander because they give a super-duper perk-up to the chaat! Try this, I am sure you will love it.
Write a review
- Bread pieces – 4
- Boiled chickpeas (chana) – ¼ cup, crushed coarsely
- Boiled potato – ¼ cup, mashed
- Yogurt – ¼ cup, Beaten
- Coriander chutney
- Tamarind sweet chutney
- Red chili powder
- Cumin powder
- Thin sev
- Chaat masala
- Lemon juice
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Butter to apply on bread
- Pomegranate seeds
- Cut each bread in four pieces.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread
- Toast them on a pan from both the sides till they become brown & crisp.
- Mix chickpeas and potatoes and add some chaat masala to it.
- Take beaten yogurt and mix some salt & sugar to it.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a serving plate.
- Put chana potato mixture on it.
- Now add chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- After this pour coriander chutney, tamarind meethi chutney and beaten yogurt on it.
- Now sprinkle red chili powder, cumin powder, sev and pomegranate and drizzle little lemon juice over it.
- Bread chana chaat is ready. Serve immediately.
- Instead of toasting bread on a pan you can toast it in a toaster.
- You can toast bread ahead of time whenever you want to serve the chaat, just put everything together.
- Bread chana chaat should be served immediately after preparing, otherwise it will turn soggy.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/