Bread Paneer Rolls
Bread paneer rolls are great as an appetizer and a tasty compliment for evening tea. This is very easy and quick recipe to make. Bread paneer rolls are made with paneer rolled in bread. These are so delicious & I am sure that you can't eat just one.
Write a review
- White bread slices - 6
- Paneer - 1 cup (crumbled)
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger - 1 Tsp (grated)
- Coriander leaves - 2 Tbsp.
- Black pepper - 1/4 Tsp
- Fresh cream - 1 Tbsp
- Butter - 2 Tbsp
- Mix well all the ingredients except cream and bread. The texture of the mix should be soft enough to spread on bread. Add cream and keep the mixture aside.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices.
- Roll the bread very thin using rolling pin. Spread a thin layer of the mix over 3/4 of the bread slice, and roll it into a cylinder, making sure ends are sealed, if needed, brush the edges with water.
- Lightly butter all around and grill in skillet over medium heat. Keep turning them, making sure rolls are evenly browned all around.
- Serve them hot or at room temperature, they taste great.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/