Chana dal palak Vada
Chana dal & palak wadas are perfect tea time snack. It's very easy to prepare and can be served as a starter or a tea time snack.
Write a review
- Chana dal - 1 cup
- Palak (Spinach) - 1 cup ( washed & chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated)
- Green chilly - 2 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 small (chopped)
- Ajwain - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric - 1/2 Tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander - 1 Tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak the chana dal in water for 4 hours.
- Drain the water & blend the dal into course paste without adding the water.
- Remove the paste into a bowl. Add spinach, ginger, green chilies, onion, ajwain, salt, turmeric, red chilly powder & coriander. Mix well.
- Wet your hands. Take a portion of batter over your palm. Flatten the batter and shape the vadas with your hands.
- Gently drop the vadas in medium hot oil. Fry the vadas till both the sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with tea/coffee.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/