Cheese Bread Rolls
If you have some unexpected guests came over then this is the best dish to make which is very easy & made in minutes. This recipe is very flexible. You can stuff any filling of your choice. This is great for kids also. This filling has a melt in a mouth texture, which contrasts well with the crisp bread roll. Serve this mouthwatering starter hot & fresh.
Write a review
- Bread slices - 6
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Onions - 1 small finely chopped
- Green chilly- 1 finely chopped
- Black olives - 3-4 pitted & cut into half
- Pickled jalapeño - 1 chopped ( optional)
- Salt & white pepper powder to taste
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients in a bowl & keep it aside.
- Take the bread slices & cut its edges. Now dip it in water for not more than 5 seconds & gently squeeze all the water from the bread slices.
- Place the slices on a work surface. Put some filling on the center of the bread slice.
- Start rolling very gently. If it breaks, do not worry, use your fingers to join everything together.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Now take it out & fry until crisp & golden brown from all sides.
- Take it out on an absorbent paper & serve hot with any chutney/sauce of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/