Chicken seekh kebab
Seekh kebab or kebab are made of any type of minced meat with spices and grilled on skewers. Traditionally it is cooked in a tandoor and served with chutneys or mint sauce. This dish is served as a starter or with cocktails. Chicken seekh kebab is one of my favorite kebab recipe. Chicken seekh kebabs are amazing smoky chicken mince kebab, with a crisp crust and a tender center that will leave your taste buds tingling with its blend of fresh Indian herbs and spices.
Write a review
- Chicken Minced - 300 grams
- Onion chopped - 1 medium
- Green chilies, finely chopped- 2
- Ginger finely chopped - 1 inch piece
- Garlic chopped - 4 to 5 cloves
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- Butter - 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Green cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala - 2 Tsp
- Garam masala - 1 Tsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 2 Tbsp
- Oil - 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Satay sticks - 8 to 10 (Soak it in water for 2 hrs before using)
- Take chicken mince in a bowl, add onions, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt, green cardamom powder and garam masala. Mix it well using your hands.
- Heat a non stick pan. Add 2 to 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Wet your hands. Take small amount of mince chicken & put the mince over the satay stick & spread it evenly.
- Put it directly on to the pan & cook it from all the sides on medium heat. Brush them with little butter and sprinkle chat masala over it.
- Serve hot with onions & chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/