Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy on the center while also being crunchy around the edges.These cookies can satisfy any chocolate cravings, and will be gone in minutes at a party! This is my favorite cookie recipe, and once you try it, you'll understand why 😉
Write a review
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking soda - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt - 1/4 Tsp
- Butter - 6 Tbsp ( melted)
- Brown sugar - 1 cup
- White sugar - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 Tbsp
- Eggs - 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
- Semisweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together butter and both the sugars. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredient and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix in until evenly distributed.
- Scoop out 2 tbsp of dough per cookie, and roll cookie dough into balls. Place them on parchment paper lined baking tray. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let it cool for 10 minutes and enjoy with a cup of Milk or coffee.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/