Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
Chocolate Pistachio Fudge is a delicious fudge recipe that is perfect as a homemade gift for your family or friends. Very easy and quick to make. Add-in nuts of your choice, and you'll have the most amazing fudge you will ever taste - Give it a go !!
Write a review
1 hr 7 min
1 hr 7 min
- Dark chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Condensed milk or Milkmaid - 1/3 cup
- Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Pistachio - 1/4 cup, roughly chopped
- Line a 14 cm square baking dish with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Take pistachio and chop it roughly.
- Now in a microwave safe bowl, take chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk. Mix them well.
- Place this in microwave and set the timing for 1 minute.
- Remove it after 1 minute and mix well using a spatula. If the chocolate is not melted completely, then pop it back into the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix it well.
- Now add in pistachios and mix once.
- Pour this mixture into the baking dish and smooth the top with the spatula.
- Place this in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- Remove it and invert to peel off the foil. Cut into cubes. Serve.
- Don't microwave for too long, first set timing to 1 minute. If the chocolate is not melted, then pop again for 30 more seconds. Don't overcook the chocolate.
- You can add any nuts of your choice.
- Store it in refrigerator always.
- If you don't have microwave, just take everything except pistachio in a sauce pan and heat it gently on stove. Once it is melted, add in pistachio and continue with the remaining process.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/