Egg salad sandwich
Egg salad sandwich, which I made recently tasted so delicious. The cool thing about this sandwich is that you can make the egg salad a day before or couple of hours before and keep it ready in refrigerator. So you can make this sandwich in a pro. This makes a great lunch box recipe too. Give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you.
Write a review
- Eggs - 3
- Bread slices - 8 ( any bread )
- Butter for toasting bread
For egg salad
- Low fat Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- Red chili sauce - 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1/2 Tsp
- White pepper powder - 1 Tsp
- Onion - 1 small (chopped)
- Jalapeno pepper - 1 (chopped, I used pickled one)
- Red bell pepper - 2 Tbsp (chopped)
- Boil eggs for 10-12 minutes. Remove them from water and let it cool completely. Now peel them and chop them into small pieces.
- Now take mayo in a bowl and add all ingredients except butter & bread. Mix well.
- Add in chopped egg pieces and mix well. Now the egg salad is done.
- Now take a bread slice. Add a scoop of egg salad mix on a bread. Spread it evenly. Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Now heat a skillet or sandwich maker and spread some butter on top of bread slice and toast till golden color appears.
- Remove and cut into triangles. Serve immediately.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/