Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Cake
Show me a kid who doesn't love tutti frutti. Sprinkle some tutti frutti on any dish and your kid will be happy to gobble it up! Here is an attractive snack, which your kids will fall head-over-heals in love with. You can prep this and store it in an air-tight container for 4-5 days. Enjoy it as such, or warm it a little before serving.
Write a review
- All purpose flour- 1 1/4 cups + 1 Tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 Tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 Tsp
- Condensed milk - 3/4 cup
- Butter - 5 Tbsp melted butter
- Vanilla extract - 1 Tsp
- Tutti-frutti - 6 Tbsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Mix tutti-frutti with 1 tbsp of all purpose flour and keep it aside.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine butter, condensed milk and vanilla extract in another bowl. Mix it gently.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, mix gently using a spatula.
- Now add the milk and mix gently to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix it gently.
- Pour the batter into 8" * 8" square cake pan and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C (360 degrees F) for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool slightly, loosen the edges using a knife and demould it by inverting the tin over a rack and tap gently to unmould the cake.
- Cut into square pieces and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
- You can use any cake pan of any shape.
- Every oven is different, so keep an eye on a cake after 30 minutes.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/