Eggless whole wheat banana walnut bread
This banana walnut bread is the real deal folks! Super moist & fluffy on the inside and light golden crunch on the outside. Just sweet enough with a hint of cinnamon, brown sugar & lots of banana flavor. I hope you guys enjoy this banana bread as much as my family has. Give it a go & let me know how it turns out for you!
Write a review
- Whole wheat flour – 1 ½ cups
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Ripe banana puree – 1 cup
- Baking soda – ½ Tsp
- Baking powder – 1 ½ Tsp
- Butter – ¾ cup (at room temperature )
- Cinnamon – 1 Tsp
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds (to sprinkle on top) optional
- Walnuts – ¾ cup, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F). Butter the loaf pan and sprinkle some whole wheat flour & coat it nicely and shake off the excess. Set aside.
- First sift whole wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Now take Butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in pureed bananas & mix well.
- Now add in flour mix and walnuts. Mix well to a smooth batter. The batter should be thick.
- Now pour this thick batter in a prepared loaf pan and bake this in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove it from the oven & let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Now invert it to a plate and let it cool for 30 more minutes.
- Slice & serve with a cup of tea.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/