Fluffy Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes are a sweet treat that can be served for breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurt or maple syrup - or as a wicked dessert with ice cream and caramel sauce. Try it today!!
Write a review
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- White sugar - 1 Tbsp
- Baking powder - 2 Tsp
- Salt - 1/4 Tsp
- Egg - 1, beaten
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp
- Banana - 2, ripe and mashed
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Vanilla extract - 1 Tsp
- Maple syrup to drizzle over the top
- Chocolate chips and Banana slices for garnishing
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil, bananas and vanilla extract.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture, batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the pan using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides. Serve hot.
- Garnish with sliced bananas, chocolate chips and maple syrup.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/