French Toast Roll Ups
Breakfast just got ten times better. No kidding, these French Toast Roll Ups are insanely delicious way to start your day. This is great for a weekend breakfast. Give these roll ups a try and you won't go back to the boring old way!
Write a review
- Bread slices - 8
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 3 Tbsp
- Sugar - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 Tsp
- Jam - 3-4 Tbsp to spread on the bread slices ( you can use any jam)
- Sugar - 4 Tbsp for rolling the bread slices
- Butter to toast the rolls
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl, mix well until well combined.
- In another bowl combine cinnamon powder with 4 tbsp of sugar and set aside.
- Remove crust from each bread slice and flatten using a rolling pin.
- Spread jam evenly on each slice of bread and roll up each slice.
- Heat a non-stick over medium heat and melt about 1 tbsp of butter.
- Dip each roll in egg mixture and cook on each side until golden brown. Cook 3-4 rolls at a time. Cook all the rolls the same way.
- Roll into the sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Serve warm with coffee or fresh juice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/