Fresh Homemade Orange Jelly
Fresh homemade orange jelly is very easy and quick to make and looks awesome. You don't need any special skill and ingredients to make this jelly. It includes natural sea weed china grass (agar agar) so it is very good for health. Kids will love this for sure! Do give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you!
Write a review
2 hr 10 min
2 hr 10 min
- China grass (agar agar) - 10 gm
- Oranges - 3, cut into half
- Orange juice - 300 ml
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp
- Orange food color - a pinch
- Water - 200 ml
- Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out fresh orange juice from the oranges using citrus juicer. Strain it using the strainer and keep it side.
- Now, scoop out the flesh using a spoon as much as you can without damaging the outer part.
- Now mix the china grass (agar agar) in a cold water and bring it to a boil. Allow it to dissolve completely.
- Add sugar, orange juice and a pinch of food color. Let it cool slightly. When it is lukewarm, pour the mixture in the orange shells and refrigerator it for 2-3 hrs.
- When it is set, cut into half and serve.
- You can skip using the food color, if you don't want to.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/