Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
I love to have fresh squeezed orange juice instead of store bought ones full of preservatives. It just takes a few minutes and a refreshing juice is ready. Orange juice first thing in the morning will give you more mental clarity, more energy than coffee, your daily dose of vitamin C, and antioxidants.
Write a review
- Oranges - 8-10
- Manual/Electric juicer
- Stirring spoon
- Squeeze out the juice using the juicer.
- Stir the juice with a stirring spoon in a pitcher.
- Pour the juice from pitcher to a drinking glass and serve. You can use martini shaker filled with ice to serve the juice chilled.
- Also, try to drink your freshly squeezed juice within 20 minutes to absorb more of the live nutrients and enzymes.
- To properly store your juice, pour it in the mason jar or any other air-tight container and place it in a refrigerator. You can keep it for a maximum of 24 hours.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/