Green bean fries
This panko crusted green beans recipe is a great party snack to serve at your Super Bowl party. Serve these with any dipping sauce or chutney of your choice. You can use this same method and recipe to fry up mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli etc. This recipe is perfect to satisfy that salty, crunchy craving. Give it a go and let me know how it turns out for you.
Write a review
- Beans – 150 gms (15-20)
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Red chili sauce – 1 Tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ Tsp
- Egg – 1
- Panko bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese – to sprinkle on top
- Water to make thin batter
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, red chili sauce, egg, black pepper powder & water to make a thin and lump free batter.
- Take bread crumbs in a plate. Add all purpose flour in another plate with some salt & pepper powder & mix it well.
- Take beans (it should be slightly wet). First coat the beans in dry all purpose flour mixture, then in wet all purpose flour and egg batter then coat in bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate the battered green beans in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the beans on a medium flame (Don’t cook it on high flame as the coating will turn dark and the beans will not cook properly from inside) until golden brown from all sides.
- Take out the beans on an absorbent paper and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of hot green bean fries.
- Serve hot with any dip or chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/