Green Chutney is the most basic Indian dip/sauce recipe. This handy chutney can be used in the preparation of several recipes including chaat, sandwiches or as a dipping sauce, apart from being served as a delightful accompaniment to several Indian snacks.
Write a review
- Mint leaves (pudina) - 2 cups, roughly chopped
- Coriander leaves (dhania) - 1 cup, roughly chopped
- Green chilies - 4-5, roughly chopped
- Onions - 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
- Ginger - 1 inch piece, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 2 Tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using enough water.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate till use.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/