Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad
This grilled chicken salad is an explosion of amazing flavors. Juicy, marinated chicken tops a bed of mixed greens, vegetables with cilantro lime dressing. This is so nutritious, delicious & easy to make. You will love it.
Write a review
- Thinly sliced chicken breast – 3 pcs
- Taco seasoning – 1 packet
- Mixed greens – 1 bowl (You can use any kind of greens. I have used some Iceberg lettuce, Romaine lettuce and Arugula)
- Tomatoes – 2 large
- Avocado – 1 sliced
- Red onion – 1 thinly sliced
- Fresh lemon juice – 4 Tbsp
- Freshly chopped parsley – 3 Tbsp
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Marinate your Chicken breasts with 2 Tbsp of oil, taco seasoning & some salt.
- Keep it aside for 20 minutes to marinate the chicken with the seasoning.
- After 15 minutes of marinating the chicken, Preheat the grill pan on a medium high heat.
- After 20 minutes, place the chicken on the hot grill & let them cook on each side for around 5 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove it from the grill pan to cool slightly.
- Arrange the tomatoes, onion & avocado on top of the bed of mixed greens, season slightly with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper & olive oil & whisk it all together.
- Drizzle the dressing all over the salad.
- Slice your chicken and place on top of the salad.
- Serve immediately.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/