This is a great appetizer for events & parties. Serve it with Salsa, Guacamole or any dip of your choice.
Write a review
- Corn meal/ Makkai atta - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Chilli flakes - 1/2 Tsp
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Water - to knead the dough
- Take a bowl. Add cornmeal, all purpose flour, salt, chili flakes & oil. Make a stiff dough using water. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, Knead the dough for another 2-3 minutes.
- Dust little flour. Take the dough and with the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thin sheet. Prick it with the fork so that it doesn't puff up while frying. Cut them into triangles.
- Heat enough oil in the pan. Fry the nachos until light golden color from both sides on medium heat or you can bake the nachos at 180 degree C for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove and serve with homemade salsa.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/