Indian chat canapés
Canapé is a small, prepared and usually decorative food, held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite. I have made these canapés in 5 minutes with chatpati Indian chat stuffing. You can make these canapés anytime of the day. These are very easy to make and amazingly delicious!
Write a review
- Canapés - 8-10
- Chopped onions - 1/4 cup
- Chopped tomatoes - 1/4 cup (de-seeded, without pulp)
- Chopped cucumber - 1/4 cup
- Chopped raw mango - 2 Tbsp (Optional)
- Nylon Sev - 2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice - few drops
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Black salt - 1/8 Tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Chat masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Imli chutney - As required
- In a baking tray. place the canapés and bake these in a preheated oven at 200 C for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the onions, cucumber, tomato, raw mango (if using), lemon juice, chat masala, salt, black salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Take the canapés out of the oven and let it cool down a bit. Add thin layer of imli chutney and add in the stuffing. Top it off with some sev and imli chutney.
- Canapés are ready to serve.
- You can fry these canapés too for 4-5 sec in hot oil.
- These canapés have to be served immediately after making as it turns soggy after some time.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/