Instant Coconut Ladoo
Coconut Ladoo is one of the Indian sweets recipe that can easily be made for any festival. Coconut Ladoo is a mouthful of delight which nobody can resist! These are very easy and quick to make. The best part is that they are thoroughly enjoyed by kids and adults as well.
Write a review
- Desiccated coconut - 2 cups
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Mixed chopped nuts - 2 Tbsp (Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, Raisins)
- Green cardamon powder - 1 Tsp
- Sliced pistachios for garnishing
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast the desiccated coconut (save 2-3 Tbsp) on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, nuts, and green cardamon powder and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool slightly. Take small portion of the mixture and start making ladoos. Roll these ladoos in the desiccated coconut (saved earlier). Garnish with sliced pistachios.
- Delicious coconut ladoos are ready to be served.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/