Jam French Toast
Jam french toast is an absolute delightful breakfast to wake up to on a weekend morning, it's so easy to make & your kids will love it. Give it a try & let me know how it turned out for you!
Write a review
- Bread slices - 4
- Mixed fruit jam - as needed (you can use any Jam of your choice)
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 2 Tbsp
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 Tsp
- Oil or Butter for pan frying
- Take eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread some jam over a bread in a thin layer. Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Dip this in the egg mixture and coat the bread on both sides.
- Heat some butter or oil in a pan, place the egg coated jam bread and pan fry till golden on both sides.
- Remove and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Serve it with fruits of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/