Lemon Yogurt Cake
This Lemon Yogurt is a fluffy sponge cake which is great for breakfast, served with a cup of coffee/milk. It's delicious and moist and the lemon gives it a lovely fresh taste. Try this, I am sure you will love it.
Write a review
- All purpose flour - 1 1/2 Cup
- Baking powder - 2 Tbsp
- Sugar - 3/4 Cup
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Tsp
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Eggs - 3
- Yogurt - 1/2 Cup
- Mix the lemon zest and sugar in a bowl, then add yogurt and vegetable oil to the mixture.
- Beat 3 eggs and add the vanilla essence into the mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the batter and mix until there is a runny consistency.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 180 Degrees Celsius for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a cup of coffee or milk.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/