Mini oats pancakes
These pancakes are made by adding oats to rice flour, as oats are highly nutritious and filled with cholesterol-fighting soluble fiber. Being extremely satiating, they prevent you to binge on junk food. Serve these pancakes hot, along with fresh tomato chilly chutney.
Write a review
- Oats - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 2 Tbsp
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chili - 2 ( finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Baking soda - 1 Tsp
- Water - 3-4 Tbsp to adjust the consistency of the batter
- Oil for pan frying
- Oil - 1 Tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
- Urad dal - 1 Tsp
- Asafoetida - 1/4 Tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- In a mixing bowl, add oats, rice flour, salt, onions, green chilies, baking soda and curd. Mix well.
- Pour in some water to make a thick batter.
- Now make seasoning by heating oil. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, Urad dal & curry leaves. Let it crackle. Pour this over the batter and mix well.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Now heat a non stick tawa with some oil. Pour a small ladleful of this batter on the tawa to form a mini pancake.
- Cook it for a minute on one side, flip it over and cook it for another minute from other side too.
- Now remove and set aside. Make it same way all the pancakes.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/