M&M and Oreo cookie bars
These are the best M&M and Oreo cookie bars I have ever tasted! They have chewy, soft texture and are loaded with Oreo and M&M's. They are super easy to make and taste just fantastic. It's great recipe for kids. They will love it for sure.
Write a review
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup ( melted)
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla extract - 1 Tbsp
- Oreo cookies - 12 roughly crushed
- M&M's - 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Take melted butter in a bowl, add in sugar and whip till creamy.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add in flour, Oreo cookies and M&M's ( save some to garnish on top) and mix well.
- Spoon this in a parchment lined pan and spread evenly. Top with M&M's and Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove it and cool completely.
- Cut into bar and serve.
- Keep an eye on it after 20 minutes. Mine exactly took 23 minutes to bake.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/