Nutella Brownies are such a simple brownies made with just 3 ingredients. It will be consumed in minutes. This is the best & easiest brownie recipe I have made so far, with the crunchy top and soft interior. Do try it to get yourself the praises.
Write a review
- Nutella - 1 ½ cup
- Eggs – 3
- Ground almonds – ½ cup
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line an 8*8” pan with parchment paper & spray well with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric whisk, whisk the eggs and salt until they are super thick and pale, about 3- 4 minutes.
- Heat up the Nutella for just about 20 seconds in the microwave to loosen it up a bit.
- Add the Nutella & ground almonds to the eggs, mix it well with the eggs and pour the mixture into a prepared pan & bake for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or serve it with the scoop of your favorite ice cream.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/