Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins
( Banana + Nutella = Match made in heaven ). These Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins are one of my absolutely favorite ways to use up overripe bananas. They also can be whipped up in under 30 minutes from start to finish. They are super delicious, moist and are perfect for breakfast. You can pack it for your kids lunch box as well. This recipe is a huge hit with my family. Do try it, I am sure you will love it.
Write a review
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking soda - 1 Tsp
- Baking powder - 1 Tsp
- Salt - 1/2 Tsp
- Overripe Bananas - 4 Medium, mashed
- Granulated Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Egg - 1 large
- Vegetable Oil - 1/4 Cup (I used Canola Oil)
- Vanilla extract - 2 Tsp
- Pecans - 1/4 Cup, chopped
- Nutella - 1 Tsp (for each muffin)
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C/ 350° F. Line muffin pan with liners and lightly spray the liners with oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together banana, granulated sugar, brown sugar. Beat in egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Fold in chopped pecans.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Top each muffin with about 1 Tsp of nutella and use a toothpick or knife to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or store in an air tight container until ready to serve.
- Everybody's oven is different so keep an eye on it after 15 minutes. Mine exactly took 18 minutes.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/