Oats & Vegetable Tikki
Oats is not just for porridge! The recipe is one that will make oats a much-loved ingredient in your house! Veggies and paneer add more good health and taste to this wonder ingredient, while the green chutney peps up the mood.
Write a review
- Quick oats – 1 cup
- Paneer – ¼ cup
- Carrot – ¼ cup, grated
- Spring Onion Greens - 3 Tbsp, chopped
- Potato – ½ cup, boiled and mashed
- Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
- Bread crumbs – ¼ cup
- Ginger – 1 inch piece, finely chopped
- Green chilies – 2, chopped
- Chili powder – 1 Tsp
- Garam masala – ½ Tsp
- Dry mango powder ( Amchoor powder) – 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – to shallow fry the Tikkis
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into round patties.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Shallow fry each patty until golden & crisp from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with any chutney or dip of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/