Oven roasted Vegetable Tart
Yummy! Healthy! Delicious. Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory oven roasted vegetable tart which is not only delicious, but also very beautiful to look at. Enjoy this easy, bright and tasty recipe.
Write a review
- Puff pastry sheet - 1
- Red onion - 1 sliced
- Zucchini - 1, Cut into rounds
- Green bell pepper - 1/2, cut into small chunks
- Red bell pepper - 1/2, cut into small chunks
- Yellow bell pepper - 1/2, cut into small chunks
- Olive oil to marinade the veggies
- Salt & Pepper- to taste
- Chili flakes to sprinkle on top
- Feta cheese - few pieces, cubed
- Egg - 1, beaten
- Place the vegetables into a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, coat the vegetables in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Place into a pre heated oven at 200 ºC for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
- Once the vegetables are out of the oven, roll out your puff pastry and cut it in half length ways. Place onto a baking tray.
- Using a sharp knife score a 1.5 cm bordered around the edge of the pastry and brush the border with beaten egg.
- Arrange the roasted vegetables onto the puff pastry, inside the border.
- Place the feta pieces evenly over the vegetables, sprinkle some chili flakes on the top and place the tart in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the vegetables have softened.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/