Palak paneer sandwich
Palak Paneer Sandwich is yummy as well as nutritious. Palak Paneer Sandwich can be prepared and served during tea time or can be sent in tiffin for the kids, it will definitely become everyone's favorite.
Write a review
- Bread slices - 8
- Spinach - 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Butter - 2 Tbsp
- Paneer - 100 gms
- Salt - 1/2 Tsp or to taste
- Black pepper - 1/4 Tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 Tsp
- Remove the stems from the spinach. Wash it properly & keep it in a strainer to drain out excess water.
- Now chop spinach finely.
- Heat 2 tsp of butter in a pan. Add chopped spinach, Salt, Pepper and mix well. Cover spinach allowing it to cook for 2 minutes. Open the lid and cook till all the water dries up. Turn off the gas.
- Crumble paneer and add it to a cooked spinach. Add cumin powder, lemon juice & mix well. The stuffing is ready. Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Coat the inner layers of 2 bread slices with butter. Spread the stuffing on 1 bread slice evenly. Now place the other bread slice over it and press it lightly. Brush little butter on top as well. Similarly, prepare the other sandwiches as well.
- Place the sandwiches in a griller & grill it for 3-4 minutes. Take the sandwich out and place it on a plate. Cut into triangles & serve hot with chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/