Pan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This one is my favorite dish. Delicious and super easy to make pan roasted sweet potatoes made with fresh herbs & butter. This dish will fill your kitchen with amazing aroma and will be gone in minutes. This is very healthy snack idea for toddlers or adults!
Write a review
- Sweet potatoes – 2, large
- Parsley – 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Garlic – 3 cloves, chopped
- Paprika – ½ Tsp
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the sweet potatoes in a microwave and microwave them for 5 minutes or until they are about ½ way cooked.
- In a large heavy bottom pan, add butter, let the butter melt then add the partially cooked sweet potatoes & make sure to place them in one single layer. Cook them for a couple of minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and when they are about 2 minutes away from being fully cooked, add the garlic along with parsley and cook everything together for the last couple of minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/