Paneer bhurji is a quick & versatile dish that is just so delicious. For everyone who missed out on Egg bhurji because you don’t eat eggs, this paneer bhurji is a fabulous alternative. Enjoy this dish with Roti or parantha or use it as a filling for kathi rolls or sandwiches. Anyway you choose to have it, it is loaded with protein & goodness.
Write a review
- Paneer – 1 cup, crumbled
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ Tsp
- Onion – ½ medium, finely chopped
- Green peas – 1/3 cup ( if using raw peas, then boil it till 2 whistles)
- Capsicum – ½ medium, chopped
- Tomatoes – 1 large, chopped
- Green chilies – 2, chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch piece, chopped
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves, finely chopped
- Red chili powder – ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
- Garam masala – ½ Tsp
- Coriander leaves – I tbsp, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add ginger and garlic & sauté for a minute.
- Add onions & peas. Cook them for 2-3 minutes, uncovered.
- Add capsicum. Saute for a minute. Add tomatoes & green chilies and cook them until tomatoes are soft.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder & salt. Mix & cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add paneer & mix well until paneer is well coated with all the masala.
- Cover & allow the paneer to heat through (2-3 minutes).
- Sprinkle garam masala and mix well.
- Switch off the flame & garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with roti or parantha.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/