Stuffed paranthas are so versatile, because you can stuff anything inside a parantha. It simply tastes good. This is the perfect dish to pack in your kid's lunch box. Give it a go and let me know how it turned out for you.
Write a review
- Whole Wheat flour - 2 cups + extra for dusting
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Water - as needed
- Oil/Ghee - for frying
- Red Bell Peppers - 3 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Green Bell Peppers - 3 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Salt - To taste
- Cheese - 1/2 Cup grated (I used Mozzarella)
- Onion - 2 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Italian herbs - 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chili flakes - 1/4 Tsp
- Olives - 2 Tbsp chopped
- Pizza Sauce/Tomato Ketchup
Method for the Dough
- Combine the whole wheat flour, Oil/Ghee and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into a soft dough. Keep it aside for 15 min.
Method for Stuffing
- Take a bowl, add green & red bell peppers, chili flakes, Italian herbs, onion, olives, cheese, salt and mix well.
- Take the dough and divide into equal balls. Take two balls and roll it out lightly into thin circles.
- One rolled circle should be bigger than the other one.
- Spread some sauce over the bigger circle and spread filling over it. Cover with other circle and seal the edges.
- Heat the tawa, place the parantha on hot tawa and cook the parantha using little Oil/Ghee until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make more paranthas.
- Serve immediately with Ketchup.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/