Raw banana cutlet
"Delicious, yum, bring me another!" Those are exactly the words that will be on your lips after you taste a Raw banana cutlet. No wonder these yummy cutlets are packed with the richness of iron! Share a joyous moment with your family, with plates of Raw banana cutlet and hot masala chai.
Write a review
- Raw bananas - 2 (Large)
- Potatoes - 2 (medium boiled)
- Cornstarch - 2 Tbsp
- Green chilies - 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves - 2 Tbsp(finely chopped)
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder - 1 Tsp
- Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Oil to fry cutlets
- Wash the bananas & steam them for 5-7 minutes or until they are tender but it should not be mushy. Remove it and let it cool down a bit.
- Peel the skin from the bananas and mash them, peel potatoes and mash them too or grate them.
- Mix mashed potatoes, bananas, salt, red chilly powder, chaat masala, coriander leaves & cornstarch. After you mix all the ingredients well, knead them as you would knead a dough.
- Take little mixture in your hands. You can give them any shape you like. I gave them heart shape using heart shape cutter.
- Put these cutlets in hot oil to fry. Fry till both sides turn golden brown in color. Take them out on an absorbent paper so that the excess oil drains out. Fry all the cutlets in the same manner.
- Hot raw banana cutlets are ready to serve with any chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/