This Sandwich masala is sure to steal your heart especially the one sold on Mumbai streets unlike other international sandwiches. This masala is a secret behind making the perfect desi sandwiches. Here, I show you the best way to make it so that you get a uniformly-blended masala, which can be stored for a long time.
Write a review
- Cumin seeds - 2 Tbsp
- Green cardamom - 4-5
- Cloves - 8-10
- Cinnamon sticks - 2
- Star anise - 1
- Black peppercorns - 1 Tbsp
- Fennel seeds - 2 Tbsp
- Salt - 2 Tsp
- Black salt - 2 Tsp
- Amchoor powder - 1 Tbsp
- Heat a broad non-stick pan and dry roast cumin seeds, peppercorns, star anise, fennel seeds, cinnamon, cloves & green cardamom on a slow flame until there is fantastic aroma and the spices change a little color.
- Transfer into a plate & keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add in salt, black salt & Amchoor powder and blend in a mixture into a smooth powder.
- Store in an air-tight container & use as required.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/