Sooji Mawa Ladoo
With the flavor of roasted rawa, softness of mawa, crunch of nuts and the intense aroma of spices, this sooji mawa ladoo is a mouthful of delight that nobody can resist. The method to make these ladoos are easy, if you follow the instructions properly. The best part is that these ladoos will be thoroughly enjoyed by the kids and adult as well.
Write a review
- Sooji - 500 gms 2 1/2 cups
- Mawa / Khoya- 400 gms (1 3/4 cup)
- Ghee - 1 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar - 2 1/2 cups
- Almonds - 1/4 cup, slivered
- Cashew nuts - 1/4 cup ( chopped )
- Raisins - 3 Tbsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add sooji, roast the sooji on a low flame until light brown in color. Take it out in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Add mawa/khoya in the same pan and roast it on a low flame until it is light brown. Allow the mawa to cool.
- Then add mawa, almonds, cashews, sugar, raisins and cardamom powder to the roasted sooji. Mix it well.
- Make ladoos in any size of your preference.
- Ladoos are ready. You can store the ladoos in an airtight container for 15-20 days and enjoy relishing these ladoos whenever you want to.
- Don't cool the sooji and mawa completely, otherwise it will be difficult to make the ladoos. The mixture should be warm slightly.
- With roasting the mawa, ladoos taste delicious and can be stored for longer time.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/