Soya Palak Sabzi
Soya Palak Sabzi is packed with all the goodness of spinach and the added protein boost with the soy granules. Soya and palak goes very well together and are very nutritious. You can give this to your kids in their lunch boxes. Do give it a try!
Write a review
- Soya granules - 1/2 cup ( crush slightly in mortar and pestle)
- Spinach leaves - a bunch
- Red onions - 1, large, finely chopped
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
- Asafoetida - 1/4 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 Tsp
- Green chilies - 2, chopped
- Red chili powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak the soya granules in hot water for about 10-15 minutes. Drain and squeeze the water out.
- Take the oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, asafoetida. Let the cumin seeds crackle. Add chopped onion and sauté for about 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, green chilies and turmeric powder and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Now add the fresh chopped spinach leaves. Stir fry for a few more minutes until the spinach looks wilted.
- Add the soya granules, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, mix well, cover and cook for a few minutes. Add garam masala, mix it well and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with chapati, parantha or hot rice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/