Spicy Chicken buns
These buns are packed with a sumptuous mixture of chicken, veggies, aromatic herbs and some sauces. These rolls are perfect for tiffin box and it will stay fresh for at least 4 hrs. This treat can be easily prepared with the bread slices. Do give this a try, you will love it.
Write a review
- Chicken - 300 grams boneless, boiled and shredded
- Hotdog buns - 4
- Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Garlic - 1 Tbsp chopped
- Lettuce or any greens of your choice
- Olives - 6-8
- Pickled cucumbers
- Sriracha sauce - 1 Tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 Tsp
- Soy Sauce - 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chili Sauce - 1/2 Tsp
- Black Peppercorns crushed, to taste
- Red chili powder - 1 Tsp
- Brown sugar - 1 Tsp
- Vinegar - 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté on high heat till golden. Add onion and sauté till golden.
- Add capsicum and sauté for 30 seconds. Add chicken, mix and cook on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and red chili sauce, mix and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add crushed peppercorns, chili powder, salt, brown sugar and vinegar, mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Slice olives, add to pan and mix. Slit the buns with one side intact.
- Apply the butter on the buns and toast it at 200 degree for 3-4 minutes (you can toast the buns on the pan as well)
- Put some greens of your choice, pickled cucumbers and chicken mixture.
- Spicy chicken buns are ready to serve.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/