Spinach Cheese Balls
A melt in your mouth treat, which does not melt from your memory forever! This recipe is sure to be enjoyed by people of all age groups, especially the kids. You will love the texture of this preparation, with a soft interior and a crisp top. Do try them out, I am sure you will love it!
Write a review
- Spinach purée - 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs - 3/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup, grated ( it should be room temperature)
- Red chili powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Italian dry mix herbs - 1/4 Tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Onion - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Cornflour - 1 Tbsp
- Garlic - 1/4 Tsp, minced
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl mix together spinach puree, grated garlic, bread crumbs,corn flour and pinch of salt.
- Mix them well and make a soft dough and keep it aside.
- If you feel mixture is too soft add some more bread crumbs.
- In another bowl mix together cheese, chilly flakes, black pepper, salt, dry mix herbs and fine chopped onions.
- Take small portion of cheese mixture and make small balls and keep them aside.
- Now take some oil and grease your hands and take portion of spinach dough and pat it to small disc.
- Put one cheese ball in the center of spinach disc and cover the cheese ball from all the sides.
- Gently roll the ball and keep it aside.
- In this way make all the cheese balls.
- Once spinach cheese balls are ready, once again grease your hands with oil and roll and smoothen the balls once again.
- Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry these balls on a medium flame till they are brown and crispy from all the sides.
- Serve them hot with ketchup or chutney of your choice.
- You can use any cheese of your choice.
- Seal the balls properly from all the sides so that they doesn't break and the cheese doesn't come out while frying.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/