Vegetable Oats Pancake
Oats can be used to make more than just porridge! Mix them with colorful veggies to prepare these wonderful, low calorie pancakes that are as nutritious as well as innovative. Try this healthy savory pancake recipe, I am sure, you will love it as much as I do.
Write a review
- Oats flour - 1 cup ( you can grind the regular oats to make the flour)
- Carrot - 1/2 cup, grated
- Spinach - 1/3 cup, finely chopped
- Green chili - 2 Tsp, finely chopped
- Ginger - 1 inch piece, grated
- Baking soda - 1/2 Tsp
- Oil to cook the pancakes
- Combine all the ingredients except the baking soda, along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency.
- Just before making the pancakes, add baking soda and 2 tsp of water over the batter. Mix gently.
- Heat a non stick tava (griddle) and grease it using 1/4 tsp oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a round pancake.
- Pour 1/4 tsp of oil on all sides of the pancake and cook till it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pancakes.
- Serve with peanut garlic chutney or any other chutney of your choice.
Hungry soul by Abha http://www.hungrysoulbyabha.com/